Fights in Tight Spaces
TITLE: Fights in Tight Spaces
DEVELOPER: Ground Shatter
PUBLISHER: Mode 7
Fights in narrow spaces integrate the construction of deck, turn-based tactics, and a thrilling sequence of animation battle in classic action film settings. Learn to balance your hands, momentum, and position to overcome the opportunity to defeat your enemies.
Choose from more than 150 cards when you build deck to fit your playing style and your opponents. Meet random events, gain an increase (or injury), and make critical choices about the best way to increase your agent for future fighting.
- Control space: Use the environment against your enemy
- Train your abilities: wake up deck to fit your playing style, increase your movements, and complete your agent with various enhancements
- Protect high-target values: Use your skills and abilities when you act as a bodyguard for VIP
- Endless threats: with a new mission every time your game, develop your tactics, open new possibilities, and perfect your strategy to defeat the underground world
- Prove your value: Start a daily mission and compare your score with other players on the online ranking board
In the era where espionage is handled mostly by the data package being beaten by the analyst team, the eleven approach is more, dealing with the types of criminal organizations who live and operate outside the field of electronic communication. When the rest of the intelligence service failed, they called the eleven section.
As an eleven agent, it is your job to find a direct solution for threats that appear … mostly by destroying the faces of people.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: 64 bit Windows
Processor: Multicore with SSE2 instruction set support
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB DX9 (shader model 3.0)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Play the game